Sunday 22 July 2012

ATTENTION: NEW BLOG LAUNCH

As I'm sure you are all aware, the 2012 Olympics are about to hit London so for the next three weeks, Born In An Offside Position will be taking a break. During this period, I will be running a new blog, called 'The Search For Excellence' which you can find at tsfe2012.blogspot.com . This blog will launch on Monday 23rd July and will be updated regularly. I anticipate at least 18 posts before the Olympics end on Sunday 12th August. I will be based in London and attending many events which should put me in a good position to provide comment pieces on individual sports, athletes, and the Olympics as a whole. Follow me on Twitter @TSFE2012.

For the record, the blog title is taken from a fantastic quote by Australian triple-gold winning swimmer Dawn Fraser 'The Olympics remain the most compelling search for excellence that exists in sport, and maybe in life itself.' I hope you enjoy my work, and please spread the word.

Photograph: Helen Crane

No comments:

Post a Comment